Finally: Someone Calls Out Mainstream Media For Being Too Darned Even-Handed Toward Republicans
posted at 3:27 pm on December 13, 2012 by Duane Patterson
Chris Matthews started out his Hardball program on MSNBC chastising his fellow broadcaster for their behavior in the last election cycle, and demanding that the kid gloves come off and they all start reporting what everyone knows is the truth. Republicans are gay-bashing, women-hating racists. The Democrats? Why, they’re fundamentally unchanged since the days of Kennedy.
Maybe my memory is still a little fuzzy, but I remember President Kennedy being for a lot of things. Dividing the country in half over a desire to raise income taxes just because he wants to redistribute wealth wasn’t in any of my history books.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style