The seven states where you can be executed for atheism
posted at 11:22 am on December 11, 2012 by Allahpundit
Not all Muslim states make atheism punishable by death, but all states that make atheism punishable by death are Muslim. And only one of them is an avowed enemy of America; three, at least nominally, are U.S. allies. See if you can guess.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?