The seven states where you can be executed for atheism
posted at 11:22 am on December 11, 2012 by Allahpundit
Not all Muslim states make atheism punishable by death, but all states that make atheism punishable by death are Muslim. And only one of them is an avowed enemy of America; three, at least nominally, are U.S. allies. See if you can guess.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget