Chris Matthews’ Contribution To The Civil Discourse In Lansing
posted at 8:33 pm on December 11, 2012 by Duane Patterson
The host of Hardball apparently has not heard of anyone on the right not named Pat Buchanan or Michael Steele. Weighing in on the passage today of the right to work law in Michigan, Matthews decided to go after Scott Hagerstrom of Americans For Prosperity, who had a presence, and formerly a tent, in Lansing today that got flattened by the union mob. Matthews didn’t want to hear a word Scott said, other than whether or not the Koch Brothers pay him, apparently.
Now I could have missed it, but I don’t seem to remember Matthews badgering David Brock or Eric Boehlert of Media Matter for America who pays their salary repeatedly. For some reason, George Soros’ involvement doesn’t rise to the level of journalistic integrity to Matthews.
I’m shocked, shocked.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation