Photo: Look who I ran into at Army-Navy
posted at 12:29 pm on December 10, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham
I got to go to my first Army-Navy game this weekend. I was honored to attend with the Travis Manion Foundation and a group of wounded warriors, many of whom were from my home state. Look who I ran into! Erika’s family has a long Navy history, so she’s there every year, with shades on, natch.
A rough loss for Army, as they fumbled a botched hand-off on the Navy 14-yard-line after a last-minute drive orchestrated by senior quarterback Trent Steelman. Thus ended the Black Knights’ chance to break a 10-year loss streak. But it was a close game, and nice to watch a bunch of stand-up guys play a great game after a rough couple of weeks in the football world.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget