Fundamentally Transforming America: Promise Kept
posted at 3:42 pm on December 10, 2012 by Duane Patterson
Good thing the Mayans are going to take care of everything a week from Friday, because it would be hard to see the United States no longer be the world’s superpower by 2030, according to this report in this morning’s Politico:
A new report by the intelligence community projects that the United States will no longer be the world’s only superpower by 2030.
“In terms of the indices of overall power – GDP, population size, military spending and technological investment – Asia will surpass North America and Europe combined,” the report concludes.
Looks like this administration will have eight years to now only preside over the continual dumbing down of education, but dumbing down smart power, too. Taking a trillion dollars out of Defense over the next decade should keep our waning global influence pretty much on schedule.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen