Yeah, I’m ready for some football …
posted at 7:16 pm on December 8, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
… some Pittsburgh Steelers football, that is! I just arrived in Steel City, and I’ll be heading over to Heinz Field (or as I like to think of it, Hines [Ward] Field) early to absorb some of the tailgating traditions. Keep an eye on my Twitter feed as I plan to keep everyone up to date with the action. My big goal, besides watching a Steelers win over the San Diego Chargers: to get my head painted up like a Steelers helmet for the game. If I succeed, I’ll get a picture and make that my Twitter avi for the rest of the season. Or maybe forever.
Fun fact: this is actually the second Steeler game I’ve attended. The first was in 1978, when I bought my dad tickets to the Steelers-Rams game at the LA Colisseum. The Rams won that game, but I think my luck has changed in the last 34 years …
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”