RFK Jr: This country is divided because the right wing controls American media
posted at 1:45 pm on December 8, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via Newsbusters. Just to show you how far out Junior is, when Gallup polled Americans on media bias last year they couldn’t get even a plurality of Democrats to agree that the media skews too far right. Dems split evenly, 20/20, between “too liberal” and “too conservative.” (Independents split 50/13.) The only group that agreed on balance that the media is too conservative was — ta da — liberals, and even in that case only 37 percent agreed. Fully 16 percent of them thought the media was, er, too liberal.
What this guy really wants isn’t less “division” but a mainstream left-wing propaganda outlet that’s every bit as overtly activist as the left’s caricature of Fox News. (Bonus fun fact: His brother works for Fox.) Luckily for him, that niche is being filled, and then some. Exit question: If conservative talk radio dominates the Republican mind, how’d we end up with McCain and Romney as the last two GOP nominees?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation