Ask not for whom the caption tolls …
posted at 7:54 am on December 8, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
— The White House (@whitehouse) December 8, 2012
Note the return to the State Department-approved “Burma” in that tweet, too. Anyway, this looks like a perfect opportunity for some Saturday morning fun. Offer up your best captions in the comments!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained