RE: Milbank’s “Just Words” Column
posted at 1:29 pm on December 4, 2012 by Duane Patterson
Ed, this isn’t the first, nor do I suspect it will be the last, MSM’er to begin the attempt to reestablish journalistic integrity after the successful cheerleading operation concluded with the reelection of Barack Obama. Of course we saw Brian Williams of NBC News say, conveniently after the election, that now we can get back to talking about the economy.
This morning on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Joe Scarborough and Jon Meacham, presidential biographer and former editor-in-chief of Newsweek, had a discussion of just how poor of a leader Barack Obama is. Joe’s co-host, Mika Brzezinski, wanted to defend the President just out of partisan duty, but really had no answer to what even the liberals in the media know – this President really isn’t a very good one. He’s just their guy, and now they have the unenviable task to carry the water for him for another term.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”