Kate Middleton and Prince William expecting a baby
posted at 11:34 am on December 3, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby, St James’s Palace has announced.
Members of the royal family and the duchess’s family, the Middletons, are said to be delighted.
A spokesman said the duchess has been admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in central London with acute morning sickness and is expected to stay for several days.
Catherine and William were married at Westminster Abbey in April 2011.
I’ve never been someone who’s interested in the Royals before, but I admit I do love me some Kate Middleton. The two of them actually seem like they love each other and I wish them the best.
Here’s Kate last week, playing field hockey in heels and Alexander McQueen and making it look easy.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style