Cheesecake Factory CEO: ObamaCare is going to be “very costly” to small enterprises
posted at 5:07 pm on December 3, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
Possible incoming surtax on cheesecake? Dagger.
“For those businesses that don’t cover their employees, they’ll be in for a very expensive situation.” Overton also warned that the cost of the law would be passed on to customers. …
The restaurant chain executive pointed out that, unlike many businesses, The Cheesecake Factory is “already…paying a great deal in health care. So, we’re not sure how much more it will be – or how much less – or what exactly we’ll do. So, for us, it won’t be as bad as it will be for others, which it will be very costly.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained