Video: All I want for Christmas is this election to be over
posted at 12:16 pm on December 2, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
No matter what, Republicans will win the House race in Louisiana’s third Congressional district. Which Republican? Well, that may still take a while to find out. Redistricting pitted two incumbent Republicans against each other in LA-03, and the voters apparently had a difficult time choosing one over the other. Since neither of them got to 50% in the race, those voters have to trudge back to the polls this week to choose again — and both Charles Boustany and Jeff Landry continue to campaign:
Of course, Barack Obama is still campaigning, too. Any chance we can ask for a runoff for that office, too?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation