posted at 2:01 pm on December 2, 2012 by Jazz Shaw
Ostensibly from a newspaper clipping deep in the past, but I have no way of knowing. In any event, a political holiday poem, submitted without comment. (Though yours are most certainly invited.)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”