Video: Is marijuana harmless?
posted at 1:46 pm on November 28, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
People seem to be warming to the idea that the federal government should get out of marijuana prohibition — and there are good federalism arguments to make, Steven Crowder says in his latest video. However, it’s a mistake to say that marijuana is entirely harmless, either. Steven uses humor to make a serious argument about whether some legalization arguments are misguided:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation