The obligatory “naked AIDS activists stormed Boehner’s office” post
posted at 3:27 pm on November 27, 2012 by Katie Pavlich
Things are just getting weird in Washington today. A whole bunch of naked AIDS protesters stormed Speaker John Boehner’s (yeah I know, let the jokes begin) office today and chanted about fighting funding cuts. First of all, how did these people get into the Capitol? Second, how did they make it all the way into Boehner’s office? Twitchy has more on the unclad bunch.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”