Arafat’s remains exhumed for polonium testing
posted at 8:57 am on November 27, 2012 by Allahpundit
As you’ll see, by waiting eight years to test the remains they’ve guaranteed that only the barest traces of undecayed polonium will still be present in his bones, assuming there was ever any there in the first place. Which there almost certainly wasn’t. If Israel was going to take him out, by poison or otherwise, why would they have waited 40 years to do it, when he was 75?
So they’ll probably find nothing. Show of hands: Anyone think that’ll convince Palestinians that he wasn’t poisoned?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained