Tim Allen … closet conservative?
posted at 12:17 pm on November 26, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Via John Lott, who notes that Tim Allen’s sitcom had to add in some slams at Mitt Romney for “balance.” In this clip from Friday’s installment of Jimmy Kimmel, Allen tells Kimmel that it’s better to give away money than let the government take it away:
JIMMY KIMMEL, HOST: Does your family ask you for money when you go back home?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”