Tim Allen … closet conservative?
posted at 12:17 pm on November 26, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Via John Lott, who notes that Tim Allen’s sitcom had to add in some slams at Mitt Romney for “balance.” In this clip from Friday’s installment of Jimmy Kimmel, Allen tells Kimmel that it’s better to give away money than let the government take it away:
JIMMY KIMMEL, HOST: Does your family ask you for money when you go back home?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation