Out: Planking, Tebowing. In: “Milking”
posted at 1:59 pm on November 26, 2012 by Allahpundit
This is an anti-meme, i.e. a goof on meming, that’s going to end up becoming a bona fide meme, isn’t it?
Not mega-viral (yet), but viral enough for a slow-news-day spread in the Daily Mail:
Tom Morris, 22, who was behind the video said: ‘We were just in our kitchen talking about doing it outside Starbucks in Jesmond and thought it would be really funny.
‘We did that, uploaded the video to Facebook and got a load of likes. So then we thought “why not just make a video”?’…
Student paper The Tab Newcastle reported that students in Edinburgh, Nottingham and Cirencester are all filming their own versions of Milking Newcastle as the trend spreads across the UK’s institutions for higher education.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget