Bill Whittle: Why don’t Republicans commit to their own story?
posted at 10:18 am on November 25, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
I’m a few days late on this video, but as brilliant as Bill Whittle normally is, he’s even more so in this speech given at David Horowitz’ Restoration Weekend a week ago. If we can’t commit to our own message and defend it in the media, why would we expect voters to support it?
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?