In defense of Wal-Mart
posted at 12:38 pm on November 24, 2012 by Allahpundit
Interesting stuff from Reason’s Peter Suderman, currently making the rounds in the conservative Twittersphere. As with America, so too with Wal-Mart: There’s simply not enough money held by the rich to pay for what progressives want. The money will have to come from the middle class. Or, in Wal-Mart’s case, the lower class.
Here’s Suderman on this morning’s “Up with Chris Hayes” trying to get a word in edgewise to make this same point.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style