Video: Time for the annual “shoppers going berserk on Black Friday” clip
posted at 8:49 am on November 23, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via Drudge, my hunch is that this is all (or mostly) old footage from Black Fridays past and we’re oohing and aahing over the same dumb stampede clips every year.
But who cares? The point here is to feel superior to the hordes battling hand to hand over a prepaid cell phone or whatever. Here you go, then. Revel in it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation