Video: Time for the annual “shoppers going berserk on Black Friday” clip
posted at 8:49 am on November 23, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via Drudge, my hunch is that this is all (or mostly) old footage from Black Fridays past and we’re oohing and aahing over the same dumb stampede clips every year.
But who cares? The point here is to feel superior to the hordes battling hand to hand over a prepaid cell phone or whatever. Here you go, then. Revel in it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”