The Obama administration proposed 80 new regulations… today
posted at 2:11 pm on November 23, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
The Obama administration proposed at least 80 new regulations the day after Thanksgiving (go ahead and give ‘em a scroll-through for some good times), adding to the now 1,773 proposed in the last thirty days. …But tax hikes on the wealthy and more government spending are what we need to get our economy going again. Uh-huh.
Recently in the Green Room:
- China’s hackers are back at it
- McAuliffe launches Women for Terry, forgets to buy domain name
- Dan Pfeiffer – Mr. Irrelevant
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout