“As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!”
posted at 10:59 am on November 22, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Via Instapundit, here’s one of the funniest moments in sitcom history — from WKRP in Cincinnati in the late 1970s. When I was a teenager, this was one of my favorite shows, and made me (and millions of others) want to work in radio to have this much fun. At the end of an almost-nine-year run, I can tell you it’s every bit as much fun as this show promised. Mitch Berg is no Loni Anderson, though he may be a Dr. Johnny Fever with more caffeine. A lot more caffeine.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation