Yes, there’s video of that kid scoring 138 points in an NCAA game
posted at 9:09 am on November 21, 2012 by Allahpundit
A Division III game, but still. Click here and choose the “On Demand” tab. It’s Grinnell vs. Faith Baptist Bible. Remember Loyola Marymount in the late 80s and early 90s? Picture that but with an even heavier emphasis on threes. That’s what you’re about to see.
Jack Taylor’s line: 52 of 108 (yes, 108 shots) for 138 points. He was 27 for 71 behind the arc. If he had shot 100% from the field, he would have finished with upwards of 300 points. And he did it … in just 36 minutes on the court. He didn’t even play the whole game.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation