Yes, there’s video of that kid scoring 138 points in an NCAA game
posted at 9:09 am on November 21, 2012 by Allahpundit
A Division III game, but still. Click here and choose the “On Demand” tab. It’s Grinnell vs. Faith Baptist Bible. Remember Loyola Marymount in the late 80s and early 90s? Picture that but with an even heavier emphasis on threes. That’s what you’re about to see.
Jack Taylor’s line: 52 of 108 (yes, 108 shots) for 138 points. He was 27 for 71 behind the arc. If he had shot 100% from the field, he would have finished with upwards of 300 points. And he did it … in just 36 minutes on the court. He didn’t even play the whole game.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen