“One for the history books”: Major discovery made by Mars rover Curiosity?
posted at 3:27 pm on November 20, 2012 by Allahpundit
I’m less interested in this than I am in the freaky deaky red state/blue state traffic fatality discrepancy, but here you go, space nerds. The first five minutes of awkward current events small talk at the dinner table on Thursday are on me.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained