“One for the history books”: Major discovery made by Mars rover Curiosity?
posted at 3:27 pm on November 20, 2012 by Allahpundit
I’m less interested in this than I am in the freaky deaky red state/blue state traffic fatality discrepancy, but here you go, space nerds. The first five minutes of awkward current events small talk at the dinner table on Thursday are on me.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen