Finally: The (unofficial) Darwin Awards theme song
posted at 1:13 pm on November 19, 2012 by Allahpundit
“Isn’t it early in the day for a palate cleanser, AP?” Not during Thanksgiving week, pal. And if you think the news is slow today, just wait until Wednesday.
Believe it or not, this is a PSA for Australian Metro. It’s gone mega-viral in just five days — 7.5 million YouTube views as I write this, some 400,000 of which have come in just the past few hours. Feels like a cross between “Schoolhouse Rock” and “The Gashlycrumb Tinies.” Dying gruesomely through absentminded negligence has never been so adorable.
Fair warning: This song will be in your head for the rest of the day, and maybe beyond. Earworm crossing, dead ahead. (No pun intended.)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation