Video: Let’s talk to America’s college graduates on Bourbon Street
posted at 4:16 pm on November 16, 2012 by Allahpundit
Friday fun from Peter Schiff, on location in New Orleans to help answer the question of what $26,600 in debt buys you these days. Note to self: Organize similar man-on-the-street features for Hot Air with passersby in Vegas, Miami, and Honolulu.
Fish in a barrel here, my friends. Drunk fish, in a barrel full of whiskey.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation