Romie Explains It All
posted at 6:31 pm on November 16, 2012 by Duane Patterson
This is life in Israel through the eyes of a 10 year old girl. The radicals in Gaza launching rockets into Israel want her dead. So do the mullahs in Iran who are supplying the rockets. So do voices within the new Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood government, the one that Bob Beckel famously told Hugh Hewitt would be no problem.
Egyptian President Morsi is visiting Gaza today in a show of support for Hamas. Rockets continue to be launched from sites adjacent to schools and hospitals. Israel’s chief ally, the United States, is…well, Obama did at least call and warn Prime Minister Netanyahu to try not to go after innocent civilians.
Hamas views their 10 year olds as either jihadists or jihadists-in-training. Israel sees their 10 year olds as worth fighting to defend.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained