Romie Explains It All
posted at 6:31 pm on November 16, 2012 by Duane Patterson
This is life in Israel through the eyes of a 10 year old girl. The radicals in Gaza launching rockets into Israel want her dead. So do the mullahs in Iran who are supplying the rockets. So do voices within the new Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood government, the one that Bob Beckel famously told Hugh Hewitt would be no problem.
Egyptian President Morsi is visiting Gaza today in a show of support for Hamas. Rockets continue to be launched from sites adjacent to schools and hospitals. Israel’s chief ally, the United States, is…well, Obama did at least call and warn Prime Minister Netanyahu to try not to go after innocent civilians.
Hamas views their 10 year olds as either jihadists or jihadists-in-training. Israel sees their 10 year olds as worth fighting to defend.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”