Won’t Get Fooled Again?
posted at 2:47 pm on November 15, 2012 by Duane Patterson
So, Ed and Erika, it’s not just the House Republicans keeping leadership largely intact as we head into the new era of old, divided, partisan government (which I really hope continues, by the way). Patty Murray as chair of Senate Budget Committee? Why not? She is the 2nd dimmest bulb in the United States Senate, Barbara Boxer of my home state of California remaining the dimmest.
“I am committed to working with our committee and with our Congress to put a budget in place but there are a lot of questions in front of us: What happens in the next two weeks, six weeks, year? Does the White House and the leadership come together on some solution to the budget that we have right now that precludes a budget being written next year?” she said. “I have no idea.”
I have no idea. That certainly makes her qualified to be a Democratic leader in America today. Budget? We don’t need no stinkin’ budget. I don’t have to show you no stinkin’ budget.
“Meet the new boss…same as the old boss.” – Pete Townshend
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen