Pallywood: Pillar of Defense edition
posted at 6:53 pm on November 15, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via Honest Reporting and the Jawa Report, you’ve seen this movie before. At least they tried to stage this scene themselves, though; this morning, Hamas was circulating a photo of a child allegedly killed in an Israeli airstrike that turned out to have been lifted from the Syrian civil war.
Not a good day for their propaganda bureau, or its idiot enablers.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation