War on women: Was Obama’s victory a victory for “choice”?
posted at 10:53 am on November 14, 2012 by Allahpundit
Sure was, if your interest in “choice” is confined to one very specific area of reproductive policy. If not, you’ve got problems. Something new from Reason TV and Kennedy.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation