Note to FBI agents (and other men): Stop sending shirtless photos to women
posted at 6:31 pm on November 13, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via the Washington Free Beacon, a public-service announcement from Andrea Tantaros and Fox News. Are guys who do this to women they don’t know seriously expecting results or is it more about an exhibitionist thrill? My beta-male mind can’t compute it. On the one hand, an alpha would never stoop to something so tacky. On the other hand, the average beta doubts his physical appeal sufficiently that he doesn’t even like being naked in the shower.
Perhaps these are the long fabled omega males. They exist after all.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained