Green Room

“I’ll punch you out”

posted at 4:54 pm on November 13, 2012 by

When pressed by a reporter on some potentially shady dealings within the Bureau of Land Management, Obama’s Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar allegedly lost his cool when he was in Colorado on election day. Why so sensitive, secretary?

Dave Philipps, a reporter for the Colorado Springs Gazette, tried to ask Salazar about his appointments to the Bureau of Land Management and the wild horse population in the state. Specifically, Philipps had questions about the government’s relationship with a wild horse buyer who allegedly sold more than 1,700 horses to Mexican slaughterhouses. …

“Don’t you ever … You know what, you do that again… I’ll punch you out,” Salazar reportedly told Philipps before ending the interview and walking off. …

“The secretary regrets the exchange,” Interior spokesman Blake Androff told POLITICO.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Funny, he doesn’t look like a tough guy.

Cindy Munford on November 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hmmmm, a little sensitive Kevin? Hit too close to home?

rbj on November 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Straight talk! He pulls no punches.

a capella on November 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Tell me this country isn’t under judgment. It is anarchy all the way to the top. These are just the type of reprobates that sentence fellow countrymen to their deaths.

tom daschle concerned on November 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Sounds like assault to me…

JohnGalt23 on November 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM

expose the corruption and you expose the “Chicago Way”.. more please..

gatorboy on November 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Call the FBI, they’re not busy

faraway on November 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM

tom daschle concerned on November 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Unfortunately, Tom, you are ever so right. Here is what the Lord Himself said about America just last month.

“I CANNOT ABIDE HER”

Friday, 12 October 2012: The Holy Spirit directed Julie aside this evening, shortly before our regular Word session. This is His interpretation to her tongues. This is the relevant paragraph.

“For the Lord would say unto His people, This day have I unleashed a power against America that will quickly upend her and knock her off her feet. I have set My Hand against her and have determined a ruinous judgment for her. Her stagnating economy and her blighted people will not recover but will be swept away to destruction. I have cast all her hopes away and have set her down in the dust. I am making her rush to her destruction, for this thing must be done and must be settled. I cannot abide her any more.”

This is just the latest; God has spoken to us more than 120 times since June 1998 about America, none of it good. He hasn’t changed His mind.

There is a great stroke of God’s judgment coming to Sodom and Gomorrah shortly, perhaps after Obama “comes out” after his inauguration. Details are found in the A.C. Valdez vision of 1929.

And have you seen the story of the new figurine of Obama made for nativity scenes? Wonderful! Of course, the Italians are no strangers to idolatry.

Gordy on November 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Keeping it classy!

By the way Salazar – you say that to me – and I’ll take you up on it.

Hill60 on November 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Cowboy diplomacy!

Fezzik on November 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Funny, he doesn’t look like a tough guy.

Cindy Munford on November 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Waddaya mean? He’s got a cowboy hat and everything!

yubley on November 13, 2012 at 6:01 PM

If only they could have strapped him to the saddle of #1700…

Tim Zank on November 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM

tom daschle concerned on November 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I’m starting to believe it myself. Corruption and thuggery on every level. 60 million of our fellow countryman have handed the country over to thugs.

jawkneemusic on November 13, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Whoa, watch out, everyone. We got us a real badass here.

ZK on November 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM

yubley on November 13, 2012 at 6:01 PM

LOL! And yet……

Cindy Munford on November 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM

ENOUGH SAID.

CorporatePiggy on November 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM

“The secretary regrets the exchange,”

That’s okay, we regret the secretary.

Axeman on November 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Oh, he//, Ken. Just put your phucking boot on his throat. You did it before, right?

Thug.

Cody1991 on November 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM

So what “He regrets blah blah blah …” He showed his authoritarian, entitled, “gubmint” bureaucrat arrogance so that it can be used against him forever. If only the Go Out Politely party knew what to do and had the balls to do it, Salazar would be Latino Toast.

ExpressoBold on November 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Isn’t the same f*** who wanted to put his boot on the neck of BP CEO during the Gulf oil spill? For bullies like this all what you need to do is stand up and tell them “go ahead make my day punk”… Then you will see how this bully will crawl back like the coward he is…

mnjg on November 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I’m sorry–this just makes me laugh. “I’ll punch you out”? Who talks like that? Beyond elementary school, I mean…

On the other hand, the fact that he’s in charge of anything that affects the rest of us is deeply disturbing. It’s becoming pretty clear that violence is the go-to response of a frighteningly large portion of the Left when anyone disagrees with/questions them. Good thing he’s not a Republican, or he might be in real trouble for threatening someone like that–especially a member of the press.

But “I’ll punch you out”? As I read that, I can only hear the phrase in a defiant 5-year-old child’s voice.

butterflies and puppies on November 14, 2012 at 2:28 AM