“I’ll punch you out”
posted at 4:54 pm on November 13, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
When pressed by a reporter on some potentially shady dealings within the Bureau of Land Management, Obama’s Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar allegedly lost his cool when he was in Colorado on election day. Why so sensitive, secretary?
Dave Philipps, a reporter for the Colorado Springs Gazette, tried to ask Salazar about his appointments to the Bureau of Land Management and the wild horse population in the state. Specifically, Philipps had questions about the government’s relationship with a wild horse buyer who allegedly sold more than 1,700 horses to Mexican slaughterhouses. …
“Don’t you ever … You know what, you do that again… I’ll punch you out,” Salazar reportedly told Philipps before ending the interview and walking off. …
“The secretary regrets the exchange,” Interior spokesman Blake Androff told POLITICO.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation