posted at 8:02 am on November 12, 2012 by Duane Patterson
With the stat from last week’s exit polling data that Scott Rasmussen reported, that 12% of the voting public made up their mind, and some of them obviously changing it, during the final week of the campaign, there is nothing else that caused that dynamic to take place except Barack Obama’s two-day bomber jacket tour. It earned him four more years.
Well, the affected areas in the Eastern Seaboard are now well past the two day photo op stage. In fact, they’re 28 days past the President’s helicopter trip overhead, and the area is beginning to look like well, 28 Days Later.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen