posted at 8:02 am on November 12, 2012 by Duane Patterson
With the stat from last week’s exit polling data that Scott Rasmussen reported, that 12% of the voting public made up their mind, and some of them obviously changing it, during the final week of the campaign, there is nothing else that caused that dynamic to take place except Barack Obama’s two-day bomber jacket tour. It earned him four more years.
Well, the affected areas in the Eastern Seaboard are now well past the two day photo op stage. In fact, they’re 28 days past the President’s helicopter trip overhead, and the area is beginning to look like well, 28 Days Later.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation