Golly, it’s like Obama doesn’t respect the press or something …
posted at 1:24 pm on November 9, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Looks like one of my open-thread questions got answered. Barack Obama made sure that the press couldn’t ask any of their own, according to NBC’s Chuck Todd:
The setup for POTUS fiscal cliff remarks. Keeping press so far away, can’t even shout questions yfrog.com/obijvjqj
— Chuck Todd (@chucktodd) November 9, 2012
Iowahawk had a quick reply:
@chucktodd Why are you surprised Obama has contempt for the press? You’ve certainly earned it.
— David Burge (@iowahawkblog) November 9, 2012
Gonna be a long four years for the White House press corps, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation