Golly, it’s like Obama doesn’t respect the press or something …
posted at 1:24 pm on November 9, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Looks like one of my open-thread questions got answered. Barack Obama made sure that the press couldn’t ask any of their own, according to NBC’s Chuck Todd:
The setup for POTUS fiscal cliff remarks. Keeping press so far away, can’t even shout questions yfrog.com/obijvjqj
— Chuck Todd (@chucktodd) November 9, 2012
Iowahawk had a quick reply:
@chucktodd Why are you surprised Obama has contempt for the press? You’ve certainly earned it.
— David Burge (@iowahawkblog) November 9, 2012
Gonna be a long four years for the White House press corps, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?