Golly, it’s like Obama doesn’t respect the press or something …
posted at 1:24 pm on November 9, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
Looks like one of my open-thread questions got answered. Barack Obama made sure that the press couldn’t ask any of their own, according to NBC’s Chuck Todd:
The setup for POTUS fiscal cliff remarks. Keeping press so far away, can’t even shout questions yfrog.com/obijvjqj
— Chuck Todd (@chucktodd) November 9, 2012
Iowahawk had a quick reply:
@chucktodd Why are you surprised Obama has contempt for the press? You’ve certainly earned it.
— David Burge (@iowahawkblog) November 9, 2012
Gonna be a long four years for the White House press corps, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen