Elections Have Consequences
posted at 2:47 pm on November 8, 2012 by Duane Patterson
As countless amounts of current workers in this economy are going to find out when they receive pink slips in the next few months. Whether the company be small or large, the decision to gear up for the new American expansion or hunker down in cost-cutting survival mode for at least another four years is being made in boardrooms and offices all over the country.
A majority of voters decided on Tuesday they do not perceive the coming debt crisis and our short and long term economic health to be as big a concern as whether gays can marry, whether abortion on demand is in jeopardy, whether condoms should be free (and whether male porn stars should be forced to wear them), and whether pot should be legalized. But business owners, being the successfully-demonized, greedy capitalists they are, their election season begins now.
And their vote is really the one that people are going to feel in the months ahead.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style