Video: The libertarian view of why Romney lost
posted at 10:10 pm on November 7, 2012 by Allahpundit
Three suggestions from Nick Gillespie. The GOP’s newfound alarm about losing Latinos and young voters should lead to some movement on his first two, but I don’t know about the third. Social conservatives will be on high alert for signs that the party is tacking towards the center on their core issues.
Speaking of which, read Fr. Robert Sirico’s take on why “one election cannot fix what ails us.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”