Status quo: Unchanged
posted at 12:19 am on November 7, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
Well, dear readers — it looks like we’re going to sleep with the same federal makeup with which we woke up. Barack Obama’s getting four more years; the Senate is maintaining their Democratic majority; and the House will keep their Republican majority. We’re still watching a few important races for conservatives across the country, but that’s the big picture.
— Rick Klein (@rickklein) November 7, 2012
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation