And for a note of absurdity …
posted at 12:03 pm on November 7, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
It’s difficult to know whether to laugh or cry:
With the margin in Florida less than 36K votes, I’m happy to inform you Roseanne Barr received 7,600 votes in that state.
— Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) November 7, 2012
Just think: we may have to have a Roseanne Barr recount.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained