And for a note of absurdity …
posted at 12:03 pm on November 7, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
It’s difficult to know whether to laugh or cry:
With the margin in Florida less than 36K votes, I’m happy to inform you Roseanne Barr received 7,600 votes in that state.
— Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) November 7, 2012
Just think: we may have to have a Roseanne Barr recount.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?