Why Is Obama Getting Credit For Hurricane Sandy Again?
posted at 2:45 pm on November 6, 2012 by Duane Patterson
I see water that hasn’t been delivered by the feds. I see generators not being re-allocated. And I’m not the only one. Here’s Rudy Giuliani on Fox just a few minutes ago literally laughing at the idea that Obama, and his FEMA department, are doing a good job.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation