Re: Romney victory speech
posted at 7:27 pm on November 6, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
President Obama has prepared a concession speech, he told Denver’s Fox affiliate in a round of swing state interviews shortly before polls closed Tuesday.
“You always have two speeches prepared because you can’t take anything for granted,” Obama told FOX31. “It is an extraordinary privilege to serve the people, whatever the office. I have served as a state senator, a U.S. senator and now as the president. And each and every time I’ve been reminded that it is the people where power ultimately resides; and I’m their representative, I’m their servant.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?