NBC, CBS call Massachusetts Senate race for Elizabeth Warren
posted at 9:51 pm on November 6, 2012 by Allahpundit
Fake Indian, real senator. As I’m writing this, Fox News is calling Wisconsin for Tammy Baldwin over Tommy Thompson too, so the dreams of a Republican Senate are now gone with the wind. O’s coattails in WI likely helped.
Joshua Green made a good point on Twitter: Warren’s win may spoil John Kerry’s chances of being named Secretary of State. Democrats won’t want to risk having an open seat in Massachusetts with a Republican as popular as Brown still on the public radar.
Oh, and more good news from Mass: America’s royal family has once again exercised its prerogative.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen