GOP wins EV turnout in CO
posted at 1:48 pm on November 6, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
That’s the report from the New York Times’ Jack Healy, based on a release this morning from the Secretary of State:
— jack healy (@jackhealyNYT) November 6, 2012
- GOP: 688,503
- Dem: 653,450
- UAF (independents): 547,437
This morning, a false report from Ohio came from Gannett, but this one looks properly sourced.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation