GOP wins EV turnout in CO
posted at 1:48 pm on November 6, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
That’s the report from the New York Times’ Jack Healy, based on a release this morning from the Secretary of State:
— jack healy (@jackhealyNYT) November 6, 2012
- GOP: 688,503
- Dem: 653,450
- UAF (independents): 547,437
This morning, a false report from Ohio came from Gannett, but this one looks properly sourced.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”