GOP wins EV turnout in CO
posted at 1:48 pm on November 6, 2012 by Ed Morrissey
That’s the report from the New York Times’ Jack Healy, based on a release this morning from the Secretary of State:
— jack healy (@jackhealyNYT) November 6, 2012
- GOP: 688,503
- Dem: 653,450
- UAF (independents): 547,437
This morning, a false report from Ohio came from Gannett, but this one looks properly sourced.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Video: Black Democrat-turned-Republican explains party switch
- Can we please stop glorifying pimps?
- “I don’t think you’d find…even a small number of Republicans voting for any kind of bill that has amnesty first and enforcement second”
- Photo of the day
- Programming note: Hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show this week